This is the most simplest model created in the FreeCAD. The steps are simple.
- First off, Create a base. In the sketcher view, create a rectangle than over that again draw lines.
2. Then in Arch workspace, click on walls. Wall will be ready. You can select material concrete-generic or wooden-generic for walls.
3. Now, create window. Again go to sketcher workspace, there create rectangle and in Arch workspace click on Window. Window will be ready.
4. Similarly, you can create second window. There are options to change the view of window in the property bar. Here, in this example 2-sided sliding window is drawn.
5. Now, to create roof, create rectangle over the walls.
6. Roof is ready. For different features, separate materials can be used.
This is the simple example, how we can use FreeCAD.