Oh! I’m so stressed, I’m so depressed.
My manager from me is not so impressed.
I’m not good at job. This is the tension, that is the reason.
Things don’t change, whatever the season.
Are you suffering from the same. Majority of people are in depression these days. They are suffering from stress, anxiety, mental health issues, not happy with their life style, they think all bad stuff happens to them only. They consult the doctor, take counseling sessions which is good but become addicted to anti-depressant pills, which is not a good sign. Here, I’m suggesting you some divine pills, that will give 100% result if you’ll take these with full faith.
Here is the schedule/regular chart:
1. Those who struggle with their minds, are brave and distinguished heroes. (Before meal, thrice a day)
2. I can beat all odds with the power of prayer. Prayers can change anything and everything. (After breakfast)
3. Upload loving prayers and download everlasting eternal bliss. (After Lunch)
4. The moment is as it should have been. So, why worry? God is at your work. (After Dinner)
5. Encourage others, you will yourself be encouraged. (When you feel low self-esteem)
6. Praise frequently, criticize rarely, correct regularly. Remember, anger and danger goes hand in hand. (When you feel anxiety and anger)
7. Share your secrets with God, trust Him. He will keep them safe. (When you feel lonely)
8. God cares for even the tiniest bugs. Ofcourse, He cares for you too. (When you feel no one cares for you)
9. God can live anywhere. But He has chosen your heart. (When you feel no one loves you)
10. God always does good. Only we think otherwise. My sweet Lord has already chosen the best path for me. (When you feel, all bad stuff happens to you only)
11. Think of fearless God. You will also be without fear. (When you are frightened)
12. Call God. He comes instantly. (When you are in trouble)
13. Have faith! He is always near, very near and you gotta feel Him. (When you think, there is no God.)
So, take these pills regularly, you will be fine. Remember matter does matter but spirit matters the most. So, think positive, act positive and your positive attitude will create a chain of positive and spiritual thoughts.
Happy Living 🙂 😀